1. No matter how late or tired you are! Before going to bed, remove makeup from your face, with a good quality makeup remover. As, dirt, dead skin, if not removed properly, can cause extensive damage to the skin. Your follicles become clogged, causing rash and pimples.
2. Use a foam based face wash, to remove oil and other ingredients present in the makeup remover.
3. Exfoliate with a mild face scrub, twice or maximum thrice a week. Scrubbing your skin removes dead skin and enhance the skin radiance.
4. Take a face towel, dip it in warm water and squeeze. Make sure, it should be neither too hot nor cold. The heat should be tolerable, only then put it on your face for about 2 to 4 seconds. It not only thoroughly removes dirt and makeup from the skin but also the steam released from the towel, opens the pores, allowing the skin care ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin. Skin gets maximum benefit!
5. Next comes, the home made face mask, DIY, easy and the most effective face mask for all skin type (do not apply on face everyday, apply 3 times a week). Click on the link, to know how to prepare the mask http://cupdiary.com/acne-cure-asap/
6. Moisten the skin with gel-based serum. It not only hydrates the skin but also helps fix breakouts, without being greasy.
CLINIQUE MAKE UP REMOVER
AVEENO, ACTIVE NATURALS, ULTRA-CALMING FOAMING CLEANSER FACE WASH
AVEENO FACE SCRUB
NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM